Dettson – A member of the Ouellet group
Provide sustainable solutions to the HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) industry by offering systems designed to maximize residential comfort. This commitment is made possible by both the undertaking of our employees and the contribution of our partners in innovation.
Dettson Industries will become a reference for its agility in developing sustainable solutions that contribute to home comfort in each of the North American climate zones, taking into consideration the different energy challenges, while recognizing the specifications of the Canadian and of the HVAC replacement market.
We will realize our potential through responsible innovation in collaboration with our distribution network and our intelligent business partners that we move amongst, as well as providing our employees with the necessary tools to design, offer, and manufacture these products in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Be a part of our clients and partners success
- Respect for the individual
- Continuous improvement
- Safety and reliability of our appliances
Mandate for Quality and Continuous Improvement at Dettson Industries Inc.
Contribute to customer satisfaction by offering reliable and safe products.
This important aspect of our culture promotes the involvement of all our employees as well as feedback from our customer base regarding the performance of our products and services.
We are committed to the development of our processes by running a company under control, allowing us to repeat our performance with the aim of achieving operation excellence in our field to the benefit of our customers and partners, also favouring;
- Company profitability
- Ability to reproduce our standards
- Product reliability
- Continuous improvement of the above
In order to reach these standards, it is imperative to meet certain certification requirements such as ISO. It is our intention to integrate our quality systems into our various manufacturing activities rather than simply meet code or certification requirements. The objective is to establish a continuous improvement culture by putting our information systems to work throughout our processes, allowing us to raise our intelligence for more efficient benchmarking to take place in the development of Dettson Industries.
Ouellet Group Canada inc. consists in five business entities.
- Ouellet Canada designs, manufactures, distributes and commercialises electrical heating systems throughout North America.
- Hazloc is an industrial heating equipment manufacturer for high flamability environments
- Established in China, Ouellet Nanjing is specialized in electrical products and electrical heating products sub-contracting.
- This entity was created to develop the superstores and hardware stores markets with exclusive and distinguished electrical heating products.