In order to increase the comfort benefit provided by the modulation of our Chinook gas furnace, we developed an outdoor unit named Alizé, which offers variable speed cooling. This combination ensures the benefits of a variable speed forced-air system for a 12-month period instead of the heating period only.
Our outdoor unit which provides variable speed cooling is also an air-to-air heatpump , thus able to provide heating and cooling in combination with our Chinook gas furnace as well as with our Supreme electrical warm air furnace. The Alizé provides a very small footprint which is welcomed for the backyard, as well as a super silent operation for quieter afternoons on the deck.
Dettson is the first HVAC manufacturer to use a side-discharge only approach for residential central systems.
- Provide the ability to cool or heat, being a heat pump
- Side-discharge type, Dettson is the first HVAC manufacturer to go the distance…
- Variable speed compressor modulating from 25 to 100%
- Quiet outdoor operation, with a maximum range of 49 to 55 dB in full capacity depending on the unit
- Air distribution; able to deliver very low CFM
- Longer operation cycles for better air mixing
- Much smaller footprint
- Really efficient: 27SEER for 9,000BTU in cooling mode
- Low energy consumption in KW
- Access to the Right-Sized system, exclusive to Dettson
- Stability of ambient temperature
- Capacity from 3/4 tonnes to 3 tonnes
- 9,000 BTU/h ¾ ton
- 12,000 BTU/h 1 ton
- 18,000 BTU/h 1.5 tons
- 24,000 BTU/h 2 tons
- 30,000 BTU/h 2.5 tons
- 36,000 BTU/h 3 tons
OptionsPart of our Right-Sized System in combinaison with our Chinook gas furnace
Part of our Right-Sized System in combinaison with our Chinook Compact gas furnace
Part of our Right-Sized System in combinaison with our Supreme electric furnace