Available on the market
The warranty has been changed:
- 10 years warranty on parts for residential applications
- 5 years warranty on parts for commercial applications
- Limited lifetime warranty on heat exchanger for residential applications
Dettson has launched a revolutionary product with the Chinook Compact gas furnace. This development is a logical follow continuation to our Chinook gas furnace line up which offers inputs from 15,000 to 120,000 BRU/h for both the new construction and replacement market
Our Chinook gas furnace family offers the smallest footprint of the industry as weel as other benefits:
- A perfect fit to the multi-family segment: condos and apartments from 50 to 150 square meters (500 to 1500 square feet)
- 10″ wide and 23″ high
- The smallest unit for central gas heating
- Longer operation cycles
- Low air flow rate for thermal comfort and quieter operation
- Can be combined to the cooling unit Alizé and thus offers the Right Sized system
- CFM from 50 to 400, providing 15,000 BTU in heating mode and until 1 ton or 12,000 BTU in cooling.
- Developed in collaboration with gas utilities in both Canada and the USA
- The requirements of builders were integrated to meet the new building codes in order to offer an efficient and comfortable home to their customers as well as less call backs issues to the builder
Meet the “right-sized” furnace for the energy-efficient home.
NW Natural chose to donate the Chinook Compact to support Habitat for Humanity in Portland They knew that our compact gas furnace would be a perfect fit for the small, highly energy-efficient homes built by Habitat for Humanity.
In the video below, hear what Josh Philippi and Rob Cunningham of Habitat for Humanity have to say about their experience with the Dettson Chinook Compact furnace and Smart Duct system.